SECONDARY AND BRACING:
C/Z Purlin, produced from cold-rolled strips, hot-rolled strips and galvanized steels by roll forming, has the advantages of even wall thickness, adjustable size and high compressive strength. Cross-sectional shapes of C/Z purlins are reasonable and economic, whose satisfactory mechanical properties are contributed to decrease the roof weight of buildings and the cost of steel.
GR340, SGH440, G450 high tensile hot-dipped base materials are usually adopted, while the places and radius of the holes can be pre-punched according to customers’ requirements. Continuous lapping of Z purlin is advised to be used as roof to improve the carrying capacity of this system, especially for buildings with large bays or high load requirements.
● Adjustable and exchangeable C/Z purlins; Automatic purlin fabrication line which has reached advanced international level.
● High tensile (usually over Q235) galvanized material; hole site and aperture can be Prepunched according to requirements; for Z type purlins, we recommend continuous overlapping.
● Easy to install; No need to check the purlin space; Hot-dipped materials save the trouble of maintenance.
● Comparing with ordinary truss, it is free of maintenance, 6-10 times longer service life, 1/10 processing labor.
● Maximum column spacing up to 16m, at least 5%-8% average cost cheaper than ordinary truss purlin.
As one of the biggest and most professional manufactory and exporter of steel structural materials, machine and prefab house, etc, we could supply various kinds of components that are needed in the process of construction.
Also design and installation service will be provided.
The satisfaction of every Customer is our eternal pursuit.
- Prefab House
- Container House
- Tower Tank
- Chicken House
- ALC/AAC panel
- Sandwich Panel
- Steel Structural
- Disinfection Tunnels